Tuesday, July 5, 2022

We Plan in Fun Things in the Summer

I am a planner and I do believe that being a person who is an idealist, plans help me to put those into smaller, more achievable goals. 

But sometimes you've just gotta go with an idea. A Sundae curdite board seemed like such a good one last week that we sprinted to the store to grab these ingredients when Anna was at work. 

And even more out of character was that when she came home I said, "how about ice cream sundaes for dinner?" She was never more shocked! 

And that felt delightful...  










Anna doesn't eat chocolate - Abigail has a dairy allergy - and I don't eat sugar -- but there was something for everyone! And it was F U N !

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! How fun is this and instead of dinner, it's every kids dream! I might have to borrow this for the last week of Summer, my girls would be thrilled. Happy Summer friend.

    ReplyDelete