Friday, August 6, 2021

Acadia National Park (part 4) and more anniversary

 Wild Gardens of Acadia

These gardens were amazing and I don't want to forget them. So I have only two little pictures of them - so silly, stuck here in the middle of all of the Acadia photos but I don't want to forget their beauty and I want to remember us meandering around them that afternoon. Now on to more of our Anniversary... 


And oh back to this day - on our Anniversary we went to Bar Harbor for dinner and had the most beautiful evening. Here are some of those pictures from our anniversary evening. 


I loved these flowers in front of the resort that was on the water!

My girls were so sweet that night letting me take as many pictures as I wanted. 



We had a wait for a while for our table which was just fine by me since the views were so pretty. 




By the time it was our turn the sky was starting to look so pretty - the perfect night to sit outside and eat. 

We sat on the water under these pretty umbrellas. 


We sipped on fun drinks... 


and watched the sky go from this...


... to this



Anna took these with my phone and I love them so much...

and him so much. Twenty five years married. I am the luckiest girl in the world. 



That is quite a pretty setting for our anniversary dinner. 




Looking at him in this photo makes me happy. 


and laughing in this one makes me hopeful. 







What a lovely evening we all had. So grateful to celebrate our love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment