Monday, July 4, 2022

We Really Did Celebrate Father's Day

Oh how I don't like being behind -- and Father's Day feels like a really long time ago, doesn't it? I know that it was just the beginning of summer for us here in Connecticut so we were still recovering from end of school exhaustion on Father's Day weekend, I think that's why it feels like so long ago. 

I just can't not have it here. For one day I will look back and say, "they look so young." I love having my images, heart, and feelings in this space, for me, for my girls, so we can remember... and remember to remember. 

This was Father's Day this year. We celebrated with my Dad the day before for a special dinner out on the porch. I only have this picture... but am glad to have it! My Dad is the best! 


On Sunday we went to Mass and in the afternoon/evening we had a yummy dinner and the girls celebrated their daddy with homemade cards and sweet gifts. 






 





I handed Anna the camera and she captured these. I love pictures of Scott and I -- I don't really care how they turn out -- we don't try too hard, I just want them. I adore this boy of mine so so much! 


... you can tell, can't you?! 



Happy Father's Day Scott! (even if it is the beginning of July!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment