Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Early Autumn

I love to decorate. I love to make my house a lovely place to be in. I love how when I come home, it feels like my home wraps its arms around me with a hug. And decorating for the seasons is such a pleasure for me.

I will say though that I really can't do an "Our Home Autumn" post where it's all decorated and done and all of the photos are up on that one post. That is because I am A L W A Y S decorating. A little change here. Move a vase there. Found a vintage plate, put it there. So it's an ongoing process.

The only time that my home is ever "done" for a season is Christmas. And those are the only "our home" posts that are fully complete. You'll see what I mean back here in this post and video.

So here are a few things I started with this early fall. Yes, they'll change. I just can't keep it the same when a new idea swirls in my head.

blog 1

I wanted a little 'farm stand' feel on our screened in porch.

blog 2

blog 6

blog 3

blog 4

blog 5

blog 7

blog 8

The porch is really a lovely place to be in the evening. We are still eating dinner out there every night.

On to the mud room...

blog 1

blog 2

blog 6

And the kitchen - my favorite place to begin to decorate!

blog 2

blog 3

blog 4

blog 5

blog 7

blog 9

blog 10

blog 1

The family room and living room are still in progress - - - as is my C L A S S R O O M!!!

So that is why I start really early! Soon I'll post those!


No comments:

Post a Comment