Friday, December 6, 2019

We Love Our Church

Last Sunday right before Mass Father Tom walked up to Abigail and asked if she would carry done the lantern and light the first advent candle. Of course!

IMG_3429 (1)

IMG_3430 (1)

IMG_3431

I love that Father Tom gets all of the children up on the alter for the most Holy part of Mass. He is shaping beautiful souls right there and I can almost see future priests...

Recently we've gotten involved with the Sandwich Ministry at our church. We make L O T S of sandwiches when it is our Saturday turn. And the girls love it! There really is something to be said for helping others lifting your souls.

IMG_3427

IMG_3426

I am grateful for this parish that we've called home since we got married in 1996. I pray that my girls can say to me "I love my church" when they are my age. What a blessing that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment