Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Magic


snow day 1

"I don't want realism -- I want magic!" Tennessee Williams

snow day 2

snow day 3

I told Scott today, "there are two things that make my girls little again... walking down Main Street of Disney World and playing in the snow."

snow day 5

snow day 6

"The real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. They forget. They don't remember what it's like to be twelve years old." Walt Disney 

May be never forget. Grateful for my twelve year old.

snow day 7

snow day 8

"It's astonishing how short a time it can take for very wonderful things to happen." Frances Hodgson Burnett

snow day 9

Not pictured - extra sleep, fireplace going all day long, a Christmas puzzle worked on here and there by all of us all day long, reading, hot soup, muffins cooling, and endless cups of tea...



No comments:

Post a Comment