Monday, December 23, 2019

Schools Out For Christmas!

We are so excited to be 'Home for the Holidays'!!!!

The fireplaces are going all day long and we have nowhere to be... finally! I am breathing deep and feeling so grateful for all that surrounds me right now.

On Saturday Anna played in another orchestra concert. I usually don't record these but something told me to turn on my phone and get this one. I'm so glad that I did. Because it was quite possibly the best song Anna has played in.

Turn up your sound and wait for it -- you'll be glad you did.

I had a clear picture of Anna right in front of me. And as I stared at her and let this song fill my heart, I was grateful.



This is a private {not school} orchestra and they are amazing. This peaceful song had me almost in tears as I listened.



Such a gift to be able to play her viola and be a part of a sound so rich. Sitting in these concerts are the 'fruits of my labor' so to speak. What started as a mama taking her just five year old to her first lesson {that we could not really afford} has turned into such a wonderful gift as I get to go to such beautiful concerts.


1 comment:

  1. Don't start making rash decisions or "celebrating" ahead of time. Remain calm and remain watchful of the market conditions.
    satta king

    ReplyDelete