Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Today

Today I had a formal observation. And it was magical. I can't even tell you how many hours upon hours I planned it - every little detail. And of course how would I ever I have pictures? I was too busy teaching my heart out!

 I love teaching {and dislike all of the forms} and I'm more tired than I can explain. But it's worth it. When I'm reading to them and their eyes light up. I read picture books to teach 4th grade concepts. Like I said, it's magical.

 As much as I want these two worlds to mesh (my home-family-me blogging with my teaching my heart out world - I just can't seem to make them work. I feel like if I try to explain my teaching or share parts of it I won't do it justice or it just won't make sense. But it's such a big part of my life. And since this blog documents my life I will try and get a few teaching things in here, bit by bit. 

And so today's lesson. Here's just a few pictures from a slide show that help me to deliver the curriculum:

Author's Message 1



Author's Message 2



Author's Message 3



Author's Message 4



Author's Message 5



Author's Message 6



Author's Message 7



Author's Message 8

No comments:

Post a Comment