Monday, September 9, 2019

Early September Weekending

Perfectly perfect fall weather -- the best time of year! It's turned alright! The sun and the shadows are different than they are in the summer. There is a chill in the morning air as I head out on my morning walks. It gets dark sooner in the evening. And my baking center beckons to me all day long.

This weekend flew by -- but I got a bunch done for school. I am loving my new plan -- working really hard planning on Saturday mornings - plan, plan, plan. Scott came into school with me to hang some letters. We were there only 35 minutes but I got all set up and ready for the week.

Friday evening

1

Saturday morning

5

Saturday afternoon

IMG_2909

Sunday morning

2

Sunday afternoon

3

Sunday evening

4

This is our first full week of school -- wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all the best for the 2019-2020 school year! Your new "work plan" sounds great. I've tried so many different scenarios over the years...I feel like I have to change with the seasons of life. What worked with babies/toddlers needs to change now that they are in middle and high school. Phew! We've officially been in school for over 1 month. ugh! Too early in my opinion (Teachers started 8/1 and kids started 8/6), but I teach in the urban core and our superintendent believes the difference in success vs. failure is contact hours. Probably right, but again...ugh. :)

    ReplyDelete