Monday, September 16, 2019

Mid September Weekending

"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We will get there someday." A.A.Milne Winnie-the-Pooh

My whole house is ~Autumn~ now  - - - except for my baking center. It's the first autumn with a baking center so I want to get it just right and am not quite sure what I'll do - - - so for now it still looks like this - - - all vintage and pretty.

1

I love this cookbook but I think I'll change it out for an autumn one.

2

3

I'll keep all of the vintage pyrex and all of the potholders my little girls made me.

4

Maybe swap the cherry pie for apple...

5

Maybe change the cake stands... hummmmm

8

10

I love when Sunday I am home alllllllllll day. Love it.

I don't love that Abigail had a fever and was sick all day Sunday {and Monday}

I cooked and baked a ton on Sunday.

6

no sugar (sweetened only with banana) oat flour muffins.

7

Abigail soup was simmering.

9

Sipping on apple crisp tea.

11

I make these every weekend for Anna and I - perfect addition to our lunch boxes. No sugar bars with good things like chia seeds and only dates to sweeten.

12

It was a fallish {because of all of the baking} weekend.

And so that made it a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I love your baking center. I love how it's styled now but I do like your idea of switching the cherry pie for apple pie. Apple cider tea sounds wonderful. Don't you just love this time of year. Hope Abigail is feeling better.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete