Sunday, June 16, 2019

I'm Back!

Filled to the brim with love from my 23 fourth graders and their families.

Filled to the brim with mixed emotions because I don't take for granted one minute that I get to do what I adore, teaching.

Filled to the brim with some sadness to say goodbye to my darling class (it's harder than you think)

Filled to the brim with excitement with all that this summer will hold for my little family.

Filled to the brim with anticipation of TIME with my girls.

Filled to the brim with exhaustion.

It's all hitting me now.

Our last day of school was on Friday. And on Saturday we had a party for Anna's Confirmation (that was back in May)

So today was the first day it all hit me; with a big wave of tired right along with it.

But I am back - back home - back here in this space that is my memory keeper - back.

(this from a student the day after the last day - he was such a sweet boy)

arinze

No comments:

Post a Comment