Friday, June 15, 2018

Abigail's Great Big Adopt a Pet Birthday Party

1

2

I'd walk to the moon and back for that happiness right there!

3

I love the 10 minutes before all of the girls arrive and Abigail is just seeing everything set up for the first time.

7

8

One of my favorite photos from that day. Noel came outside to join the party!

9

One with my eleven year old!

10

11

I chose the bright blue from her dress with yellow (Noel, our bird)

12

We had some fun snacks for when the girls arrived!

13

14

36

37

38

15

And even though it was a very different May for us with both Scott and I teaching we did it! Becuase it's important to us.

16

17

18

Yes, pretty much thrilled when I found that dress for her to wear!

19

The pets were all lined up and ready to go!

20


4

Her friends walked into the backyard to our table covered in grass. I used a mini white picket fence, and we lined up all of the pets waiting to be adopted right there!

5

The first thing they did was choose a pet and then decorate a pet carrier.

6

27

28

21

They also named their pet!

22

I've hosted a 'all the girls from your class' themed birthday party from Kindergarten through fifth grade (the end of elementary school) Always under this tree we call the birthday tree. All of the memories under this tree.

23

24

They made their pet a collar.

25

26

And they painted a bird house.

30

31

Paint on her dress and a sweet moment with her daddy.

32

34

39

Then it was cupcake time!!!

40

Simple, easy, paw prints.

41

This is the moment that makes it feel like your birthday!

42

43

Exactly how she looks when she's really happy.

44

45

46

47

Pinata time!!!

48

49

50

51

52

After the girls leave I reset the table and we have the family party!

53

54

55

We've gotten catered Mexican food from Moes every year and it's a hit every time!

56

My sister in law snapped this natural moment. I was carrying out the family party cake and I had bent down for Abigail to see it for the first time.

57

58

She thinks I can do anything... it was a simple cake, the one I always make for birthday parties. All I did was put a few things on top... instant pet party!

59

60

61

Something about the dog's expression up there on the table, like he knows he did something wrong!

62

63

I adore any photo of my girls with their daddy.

64

Her expressions are the best!

65

66

67

68

69

70

71

72

73

Happy eleventh birthday my sweet girl. I love you so much!

Ten is here

Nine is here

Eight is here

Seven is here

Six is here

Five is here






5 comments:

  1. I love this party.! It is so Abigail. I just love her smile it lights up her entire face. And the " simple" cake you make for their birthdays is amazing!
    Happy Birthday sweet Abigail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your parties!! You add the perfect details to every theme. Your cake is so beautiful too and I love the way you set up the animals on top ;) Happy Birthday to your Abigail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing.
    I adore this so much!
    Unbelievable!!!!
    The joy you brought to so many!!!
    And your Momma looks beautiful!
    Happy Birthday Sweet Abigail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute party idea!! I mean what little one wouldn't want to adopt a pet and personalize it?! Precious! And I think my little Miss C would love that puzzle! Happy birthday to Abigail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Abigail! Your party was so great and thank you for sharing your Birthday photos. Thank you for using the animals design in your party, my Alexa (our pet dog from the shelter) we will have a welcome party to her after she admit in the hospital and I like your animal theme in your party, I will do this also in Alexa's party. Please refer to this link: https://wagspetadoption.org/

    ReplyDelete