Monday, May 18, 2015

First Communion... Back at our House

I love these two and their happy, relaxed, 'the way they always are, not stiff for the camera' photo of them.

1

And I am beyond grateful for this.

3

And this. That's my brother Trent, and his beautiful family.

11

Cousins are the best! And we are so happy there is a still a 'baby' cousin in our family!

12


13

And then we all stepped into our backyard (through the gate)  Gifts for all of the Mothers on their place settings (it was Mothers Day)

1

2

4

Abigail, your daddy looked so handsome on your special day.

5 collage

6 collage

I am so blessed!

7

8

9

Be Still My Heart

10

Oh, and I love this photo of Scott's Mom (Grandma Bee.. like the buzzing bee because of 'Baker') (and ooooh her dress here... swoon)

11

And this is my oldest brother, Tommy.

12 collage

Although I wanted her to wear her dress until dark I knew that it was going to be a hot day so I let Grandma help her change.

13 collage

Into this dress which was much cooler.

45

So she could run and play.

3

And sit in the grass with cousins.  And swing.

27

(and eat chocolate cake... more coming tomorrow)

14

15 18 collage

16

It was a grand day.  So relaxing.  I loved being outside and in our backyard.  Sometimes the backyard can feel more elegant than the finest restaurant.  

More coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. No words.
    Nothing that could come close to letting you know how much I love you and this.
    And your beautiful family.
    And the attention to detail done with such LOVE!
    And you photos which allow me to be there with you.
    So...Yep. Pretty much love.

    ReplyDelete