Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Worth the Wait ~ Tulips

Today is sunny and warm, and the time change is such a gift to this fourth grade teach who gets home later. I so love being home when there is still light - when I can see my home in natural light. 

Still loving the season that March is - there is still time for cozy. I actually really like all of the 'in between' time that March and April are. (I don't like being hot!) 

I noticed that these are popping up (a bit too early! slow down hundreds of tulips)  

FYI : not pretty, I know, it's March. But I can see all of those green tulips peeking up! 




We planted them in mid November (just in time before the really cold days and nights came) Scott planned it all out - all of the colors - everything! I can't wait to see them all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment