Thursday, March 21, 2024

Just An Email

... just an email I sent families tonight. 

I always send an email every night with a few pictures (if I remember to take them). And since this space is a place where I like to keep a lot of memories, I don't want to forget what I do each and every day. 


Dear Families, 
Something on my heart: Sometimes I have such an overwhelming feeling of gratitude to work with your amazing children. Today was one of those days. Connecticut, line plots, analyzing artifacts in informational text, writing, solving problems, reading, and whole bunch of joy in the middle of all of that! How lucky am I that I get to spend my days with your nine and ten year olds? So lucky! They amaze me every day -- when things are tricky and new - when things are fun - when some things take a loooong time to do. Through all of it they are just the best! They laugh, they dig deep with hard work, they are friends, and together we are a classroom family. 💕
My days are filled being with them, sometimes in front of them talking and teaching them, but most of the time right next to them, so I often forget to take pictures. I wish I had more to share because there really is so much magic in room 124. 
For now just a few that I have -- I will take more tomorrow! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment