Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Little Things I Noticed On My Phone

Helping - I love when the girls will join me in my classroom. We are nearing the end of the school year and my team and I need to do our budget and place orders. Anna and Abigail helped me to take every single supply I have out, make a list of what I have, what I need, what I have too much of to help me! Love having them in there!  


I never take pictures of my classroom - always mean to to but gosh darn I am so busy teaching and prepping teaching that I just do think of it! But this one I took for an email and it makes me so happy! They are getting really really close to completing this puzzle (we study Connecticut)! 
 

Mother's Day -- I posted back HERE about Mother's Day this year, but just wanted to get this picture on my blog because I love my Mom oh so much! We had such a lovely visit with tea and muffins Saturday before Mother's Day. It was relaxing and won~der~ful 💞


Abigail had an endoscopy in April and found this video of her doctor explaining the results from that test: 





This must have been when Scott went up to Holy Cross to bring Anna back after Easter


We never like saying goodbye after a holiday



But we sure have fun when she's home!


Let's just end with a pie because it's the sweetest way to feel all caught up!




No comments:

Post a Comment