Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday Morning

Where was I? Hmmmmm... it sure is this blog that takes a 'back seat' when I have a cold. I am finally getting better - colds are the worst! So I didn't type here for over a week because I was just getting all of the extra rest I needed to get better - still went to school though - cuz writing sub plans are not my favorite thing and it's not the real work they'd do if I were there! So I think it took me a little longer than it should have to get better. But I'm back! And back with a simple post to start but hoping to post more of what's going on as this week begins.

Snapped this, this morning - this scene makes me so happy. I think I've been taking pictures of this exact spot so many times. I remember the first time we saw this part of the house back in 2001. Loved it then, love it now. Love it even more with that vintage table cloth and that little girl eating breakfast on a Sunday morning.

abigail

So stay tuned for more Valentines Day, pink, and things I can't wait to post...


1 comment:

  1. Benn thinking of you, sweet friend.
    Those darn colds hang on, don't they?
    Have a lovely Sunday!
    Cozy here.

    ReplyDelete