Friday, February 28, 2020


1

Anna stayed home sick yesterday. She got up, ate a little breakfast and went back to bed until 12:30 in the afternoon. She didn't even hear me come in and check on her before going to school. When we were all home last night I made her a treat... Raspberry Swirl Brownies. It was so much fun to cook with 'allergic' ingredients. I A L W A Y S back non dairy, non soy, non nut for Abigail but since this recipe had raspberries in it I knew Abigail would not like them -- so in went the cream cheese. It felt so easy because I'm always substituting ingredients. And my oh my did the kitchen smell good. I gave Anna one on a pretty plate in her room and boxed some up in pretty white square boxes for my team at school. It feels so good to bake... so good in fact that I didn't mind staying up until 11:00 writing report cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment