Friday, February 14, 2020

Pink

I love February - because I love pink - always have - always will.

I recently went through my photos and pulled out anything that had a bit of pink in it and this is what I came up with... a whole lotta love for that favorite color of mine...

pink in a vintage table cloth

home 8

teacups are especially pretty when there are pink flowers - a pink cafe curtain on my kitchen windowsill

home 7

vintage canister above the baking center and bits of pink in vintage tablecloths

home 5

pink on a cookook,

home 4

even a pink bathrobe

bday 1

a really pink viola case

7

pink in the roses of a halloween costume and pink on her cheeks

1

pink in a pumpkin patch

9

a little pink cake stand

8

I want to live inside this adorable pink cookbook

2

a pink sunhat in Vancouver, Canada

cruise day two 22

the way the wind caught my pink dress

blog sized 33

pink on my husband

ketchikan 8

a pink raincoat in  Alaska

helicopter 73

a fun pink drink aboard a cruise

one day at sea 17

pink when she turned twelve

6

pink on a bunting

reading 1

roses edited lg 4 needs skin

roses edited lg 2

Anna's pink Bible - open 💕

pie 7

a pink bowl on the summer porch

porch 4

these pink blooms are only once a year - pink peonies

living room 3

pink in the sky in my backyard

party 43

pink candles

party 27

pink hanging in the birthday tree

party 16

someone is about to have a birthday - pink balloons

party 9

Anna's sixteenth with pink candles

13

sixteen pink ribbons tickle her face as she wakes up to sixteen

4

the way the late afternoon sunshine hits the cherry blooms tree

4

pink blooms on a teapot

64

pink jellybeans

15

my heart swooned when we found this vintage table with pink flowers for the screened in porch

13

a pink ballerina

11

pink coats

11

pink on her sheets and pink cheeks

first day 1

another pink drink

6-16

pink all dressed up

6-14

pink on my girls

untitled(301of441)

a pink sunset on the cruise to Canada

3-18

you can't see it but this pink vintage dress at a wedding we went to

4

can't think of a prettier setting for turning fifteen among all of these pink roses

11

the pink linen bow

14

pink in the snow

4

pink boots

2

just an average day with a pink cardigan

1

one of her very favorite pieces of clothing ever in her life - this pink sweatshirt

abigail 1

pink linen on Easter

46

pink straws and a vintage pink book

6

pink among silly faces

weekend 35

pink pompoms

anna 3

pink survivor

untitled shoot-9999 edited

blurry - but pink on a last day of school

last day 7

there's that dress - oh this pink vintage

brunch 8

another pink cardigan

blog 15

pink in Rode Island

blog 13

her pink windbreaker, dress, and backpack

blog 8

pink sheets and the happiest face - I love that face

5

never realized, but her Bible is pink too

1

pink on a card

23

years ago - a pink Valentine box

18

pink in the snow

6

pink toes

35

the pink roses, pink blanket we still have and those pink newborn lips

abi sleeping

pink joy because my arms and heart are full - finally full

holding abi

pink slippers

collage slippers, 2

matching pink

together abi arm up

pink tulips in DC

tulips 4

a pink nap

abi sleeping blog

pink on the beach in Maine

sisters 6 color

a different year, but still pink in the pumpkin patch - she loved those boots

2

pink pearls - real

1

pink on Mother's Day years ago - and oh those shoes!

15

for her birthday invitation - so pink

1 for blog

pink swirls in the lollipop

2

matching pink in Disney World - one of my all time favorite pics I ever took on any Disney trip

28

pink baby doll things all over my kitchen floor made me happy

5

5

twirling pink

8 collage

There are a whole lot more in pink recorded in photos on my computer - but a girls gotta stop somewhere.

Pink -- I've always loved it, always will... happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment