Monday, April 16, 2018

Calling Me

On Friday before this wonderful at home vacation week it snowed.  It's April and it snowed.  It was so so pretty fluttering down while we were learning and working in the classroom.  It was Friday afternoon and they were doing Reading Workshop! They were cozy with books doing work in their own reading.
I turned the 'fireplace' on the smart board.

1

And I looked around this special room. And felt such gratitude.

2

How did I get so blessed to be one who gets to help them 'bloom and grow'?

3

I could stay home forever. I am first a wife and a mother. But I am also a teacher. And the work I do in room 124 is important and it for those precious children that I am anxious to see on Monday morning. Their smiles, their hugs, their learning.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, Tara!
    All of this.
    Your thoughts, your words, your classroom.
    But most impressive???
    You are using a SMARTBOARD!
    What even is THAT??? LOL

    ReplyDelete