Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookies... yum

Okay, I have to be honest... decorating the house from the moment I wake up on Thanksgiving morning and somehow still going on that... that's my thing!  The perfect Christmas card... that's my thing.  ooohhh.... gold foiled envelopes, red cards, my extra fine black sharpie marker... ahhh... now that's Christmas.  But the cookies, I only do them for the girls and for our big Christmas Eve dinner.  Other than that I really don't like doing them.  I love to cook.  I love to bake, but things like banana bread, regular bread.  Maybe it's the fact that it's the week of Christmas and I'm starting to get really tired.  Anyway, tonight was our cookie night.  I tried some new recipes and they were so good! 




Oh those little hands....




No comments:

Post a Comment