Monday, September 27, 2021

Late September Weekending

Look at those pumpkins all lined up... darling. 

Well it is officially fall her in New England. Not that deep color change, really cool temperatures yet. 
But a shift has come and summer is over. 
And I for one am thrilled. 

This weekend (besides missing Anna) we...

had our traditional Friday evening with our homemade pizza breads

worked on our fall puzzle

cleaned the house - how I love when it's all clean all at once

finished my fall mantles

went to Mass

talked to Anna on the phone every day x 2

and took a little drive - needed an outing and I love these pictures of fall homes. 

With the exhaustion that can come with a full week of teaching and some homework that Abigail has on the weekends (along with orchestra) I just don't like making plans - because there is still cleaning, planning dinners, shopping, school planning, correcting, etc and when there is something on the calendar on the weekend it feels like it's looming. I need down time - and chill time and T I M E inside my home. But this Sunday, Abigail finished her homework mid afternoon and I said to Scott, take us somewhere fall ish... so he did! 

I loved looking at these old homes - all with dates on them. Even a church that George Washington attended. 

And of course, the cutest little creamery. 

Oh this house. If I could I would move in tomorrow - doesn't it just say "New England"? And the tree, just the beginning of a change... 




























No comments:

Post a Comment