Sunday, May 16, 2021

Her Last High School Orchestra Concert ~ the second of the lasts

It was the perfect night - warm and sunny. The sunlight fading and lighting up Anna in her last High School orchestra concert. 

With all of these concerts I am so excited I almost don't know where to begin. It's like the world is waking up with a bang and I've got a front row seat. 

There are so many 'lasts' this spring and I am so grateful for these concerts. I treat each one as a celebration. I loved this one (back here). But something about seeing the entire high school orchestra in it's vast size made me swoon for the sound of strings. 



An outdoor Performing Arts Center was their stage and the setting was more picturesque than any auditorium I've seen a concert in. I am truly loving these outdoor events. 












No comments:

Post a Comment