Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Preparing




 We are preparing for a Thanksgiving with just the 4 of us... but cooking like there is still 12 of us because it's a holiday and holidays are joy to me. And that pecan pie fluting - I think my best pie crust of all time! 










Found that on my camera and love it! Anna silly is mama happy!




Today I taught my 4th graders (it was a short day thank goodness) but boy oh boy I am so tired right now after coming home from teaching and cooking 6 things this afternoon. 



We are finishing up our decorating for the season (except for the real tree that will go in the living room) I can't wait to share on this blog! 

Right now my view is of Abigail on her zoom viola lesson. It's an hour and I'm taking notes (and typing this at the same time) 




Tired to my toenails but so so happy to celebrate with my family - this gift from God. 

Today we baked sugar cookies as one of the desserts for tomorrow! And we had so much fun!









Scott hung lights on the porch swing and it made me oh so happy! 






More cookie baking all afternoon!












No comments:

Post a Comment