Sunday, November 1, 2020

Loving Being a Senior

I can't really explain how much 'work' being a senior in high school is. I suppose it doesn't have to be. She could take all easy classes. She could just watch shows all night. She could not apply to college. But not only is that not an option in our home - it is not something that would ever occur to her. She is driven and hard working. She is taking 5 AP classes and holding an over 4.0 average. She is in the highest level orchestra, Solisti, and she is living her best life right now. So many dreams have come true for our little girl, and so many more just about to as she finalizes applying to colleges. I am so very proud of her. 

Recently, just before it snowed! I whisked her off for a 15 minute senior photoshoot. My thought was to capture one picture in the fall, one in the winter, one in the spring. I only really need one so if I do a photoshoot in each season I should be able to capture just the one that we all love. 

I have so many to edit but for now... here is Anna as a senior in high school.  

I've known since she was 5 that she'd be holding a viola in her hands for her senior photos. In fact, I can't imagine that viola not in her hands. 



Oh my goodness! 

And just so that I remember I love the time that she is spending with Abigail on all of her short days and all of the days she's home on hybrid weeks. They have a such a lovely routine and and been together so much. I am grateful for so so much. 

Also, just for me to remember, this was the 3rd mentoring/discipling morning Anna and I spent together. She and I .... every weekend in this last year home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment