Wednesday, November 13, 2019

It's Beginning...

I don't know about you but I'm sooooOooooo in the mood this year! Pine smells and twinkle lights here we come!

I love November -- it's "the holiday's" without the stress of it all. I 'play house' with all of my pretty things, making vingettes here and there as I start on decorating for Christmas.

1

I officially start decorating on October 31st. Yes I do. And I don't care what other people think. It takes me a loooooong time to get it all set and I like to enjoy the month of December. When I'm in the 'middle' of deorating, my house is parts bare, parts decorated, and all parts messy. I don't want messy in December. I want to come home to twinkle lights and little displays ready to greet me. So I'm in full decorating now.

It's dark and cold, really cold in Connecticut, just the way I like it!

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Yes. Yes.
    Agree!
    And you, my dear, make it magical.
    P.S. I spy Mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I A, so in the mood this year as well. I really want to start decorating but Ray has a very strict rule here that we can't decorate until Thanksgiving weekend. ☹️ I have started going through the boxes already though.

    ReplyDelete