Monday, November 11, 2019

Favorite Weekend Moments

Friday ~ Sometimes on a Friday we love to come home and make "snacks" for dinner, curl up on the couch, and watch a Christmas show. This Friday we watched A Charlie Brown Christmas and A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (yes, in that weird order) in our cozy clothes after a long week of school for all of us. It was the best!

1

2

Saturday ~ Abigail left me some tea and a note with directions on how to get better. That was a sweet moment.

3

Saturday night Scott made yummy pumpkin spice tea with whipped cream for a couch date night.

4

Sunday ~ Anna played in a viola concert.

5

6

7

Simple moments, like the ones I captured are my favorite, the ones I look forward to all week.

1 comment:

  1. Yep.
    Simple is divine.
    And you guys do it right.
    Always have you in my heart!

    ReplyDelete