Tuesday, January 15, 2019

How I Came Home To Christmas

There is no tired like 'teacher tired'. None.

I was home for 13 years - the last 3 of those years I was a part time literacy tutor in 2 elementary school. Not in the classroom.

There is nothing as wonderful (for a career) as being a classroom teacher. But there is nothing quite as tiring too.

On that Friday before Christmas I came home around 4 pm. Scott and the girls were already home. So excited.

And I walked in to this.

1

Slippers, new pjs...

2

and a blurry picture but I wanted to remember hot biscuits, tea and honey.

It was the sweetest way to come home... for Christmas!

3

2 comments:

  1. Sooo sweet! Nothing better than a fresh, new pair of pjs. :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! You've got one great family over there :)

    ReplyDelete