Last~ing
Meaning the last of things... last Friday evening at home (before Abigail goes off to college) was campfire packets for dinner... yum!
Adding
Little bits of orange and fall here and there (I can't wait to take pictures of what I did today for fall... one mantle, the top of our hutch in the living room - just not pictured yet)
Preparing
I wanted to send Abigail back to college with these breakfast oat bites she loves so I had to whip up a batch!
Packing
Oh boy! I can't believe I'm posting this picture!
Thrifting
Oh when I saw these cups and sausers (made in england) I was suddenly in the mood to decorate for autumn!
Baking and Eating
The evening before Abigail requested chicken pot pie with molasses cookies!
There was THIS (that will be its own post just as soon as I can)
Resting ~ Working ~ Decorating ~ Praying
Oh thank goodness for Monday off. I got up at 4:20 am so I could get all I could out of the day. I prayed, had my tea, read the Bible and some devotionals I love. It was medicine to me.
I worked on our autumn home, cleaned up, got ready for school, corrected, planned and enjoyed the cooler temps.
A weekend post I wish I could go back to and do again...














No comments:
Post a Comment