Well, we are home from a glorious anniversary trip as a family. I'll be posting each day for the next week because I really love to have those memories captured and stored here on this blog for us to look back on. If you are not into looking into someones vacation, just wait about a week and then I'll be posting all the day to day normal things again. Also, please know a few things:
~ as extravagant as this trip looks here on this blog there were many many moments of challenge as we traveled with all of our 'issues' all mixed up together every single day. Nothing is perfect. We are still the same people, just in a different and beautiful place
~ we saved for this trip for ten years (we traveled to Hawii ten years ago) but it takes a lot of finatial planning on our part to figure out how it's possible to so such a big trip. Our everyday money/spending doesn't just allow us to hop on a plane and go to Hawii. I sometimes think about how it looks to see such a beautiful trip here, believe me, I don't take it for granted that we went. It was careful saving for many years.
Okay, so here we gooooooo!
We decided to travel to Maui this time. Our last trip to Hawii (ten years ago) is on this blog. When I click back they were oh so little, Scott and I so young. But one day I will look back on this trip were just home from and think, 'they were so young and so were we!'.
We arrived in Maui, got in our rental car and drove about 45 minutes to the resort. We stayed at the Royal Lahana It was a smaller hotel than the others in Lahana but so so elegant and beautiful. Not crowded, amazing!
Here are the pictures after traveling 11.5 hours in the air!






No comments:
Post a Comment