Saturday, August 29, 2026

Let's Do Fall!




I am basically now running on creative energy. Even though it's hard to be back, I feel so good thinking about school, beginning to figure out the needs of my students, and beginning planning again. It's a creative joy! 

Oh sure, I will get tired of it eventually but that back to school -ness is real and I love coming up with things, thinking quick on my feet all day long, making adjustments as I teach, and just being back in the classroom. 

I've even had more energy at home. Tonight after dinner I asked Anna and Abigail to help me gather anything with strawberries on it and bring it to be packed away until next July. On a school night! I'll be starting to think about fall decor around here this weekend. I'm using all of my antiques and as much nature as I can use. I guess all of that back to school creative juice is also got me motivated at home. 

I love this time of year. There is so much to look forward to! All of that autumn weather in New England. I can hardly wait! And I'm not going to waste one minute of it! Starting Friday evening... let's do fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment