Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Our Great Big Trip to Ozark Missouri

Day one

Day two

On Day three we had more of an adventure day that Scott planned out. We drove to the cool town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Click here to read/see more about it.  

Oh gosh! This was the hottest day on the trip and I didn't take many pictures of us exploring. I wish I took one of us at a really fun lunch spot in town. 





We also visited St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic church. Such a beautiful space and they had a lovely little store. 






Then about halfway back to Branson, MO we stopped at a cave. (Cosmic Cavern) Yes, you read that right. We toured deep inside a cave for about an hour and a half. It was cold and amazing! I took a ton of videos for my classroom when we study erosion. I wish I could have had my camera but nothing (but a cell phone) was allowed in the caves. 










No comments:

Post a Comment