Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Long Weekends are Yummy Weekends

We had a long weekend (Martin Luther King Jr Day) and we feasted all day long... all planned out of course. 

Oh these were such a treat: egg cups in stuffing shells. 



And then there was baking mini muffins for snacks for the week for my girls. 




We had the most delicious soup (not pictured) and I made homemade devils food sandwich cookies.

And this little baking center (center of the kitchen) was working all day long. 


And tea! We had lots of tea going all the time! 

I decided to take out all of our Valentine's Day mugs since Anna won't be home around Valentine's Day. I wanted her to use all of the pretty pink china cups and heart mugs!


I would say that was one successful day home! And yummy too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment