Monday, March 12, 2018

Endoscopy

When we are at the hospital for Abigail in the day surgery unit (for an endoscopy) she always seems little to me.

Maybe that's because I get to care for her in such a sweet way.  Mothering her and taking care of each need.  It's a unique situation and even though I'd rather she not have all of these hospital visits I'm so grateful for the precious time with her.

But this time looking back at the photos she seemed so much older to me.

(arrival)
1

(getting checked in)
2

(waiting)
5

(finding her favorite nurse) (favorite since she was 22 months old!)
3

(smiling through an IV)
6

4

(In the procedure room, ready and getting a bit scared, about to go to sleep. Showing her gastroenterologist a photo on her phone of her bird)
7

(Tubes in, parents exit)
8

(Recovery)
9

Yes, getting older.  But still little. 

2 comments:

  1. She is small, beautiful Angel!!Hope she will be fine soon.
    I just discover your blog and start following you, hope you follow me back. please visit my blog. (You can click on below link to go to my blog) Happy week ahead.Take care of her.
    My Blog
    Instagram
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete