Monday, October 14, 2024

Mid October Weekending




Hugging!

Anna's home! Anna's home! Anna's home! {for the first time since she moved in for her senior year} 

Although we did she her for apple picking one afternoon and family weekend, she hasn't been home with us so we were all thrilled! 



Celebrating and Feasting 

One of our family traditions is watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and feasting on a fall board of meats and cheese, and so much more that Scott and I love to put together! Yummmmmy, fun, festive, relaxing, cozy!







Since it only lasted about 30 minutes and we weren't done eating we put on a Hallmark fall movie for a little bit and finished eating. Then we were oh so tired from our week and went right to bed! Abigail fell asleep reading in bed. 


Tradition~ing

I'll share more pictures on an upcoming post but for now I just want to remember that we squeezed this in on our full Saturday. {Abigail is in an orchestra, Opus, Anna visited a friend, and I did a whole photoshoot for Abigail's senior photos on Saturday too!}


Not pictured on Saturday evening was Abigail's senior photoshoot that I did at a local park. I haven't had a chance to dive into the photos yet but I know they'll be stunning! Also, Anna went to visit a friend and have a fun night at her house! 


Noticing

Wow! What a sunrise on Sunday morning! 



We went to 8:00 am Mass. We've totally switched from the 10:00 Mass. It's not easy to get us all out of the house by 7:40 but we do it! I think it is so much more calm and peaceful early in the morning. 

Scott and Anna did some things on Sunday afternoon and Abigail had a lovely time. She did do a lot of homework and I was right along side her doing some thing I needed/wanted to get to. 

We had a yummy soup dinner and then watched a fall movie that was on American Family. 

We had no school on Monday. I baked and baked and baked. Abigail did a ton of school things and things for college.

Such a home ~ cozy good weekend. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment