Sunday, January 7, 2024

We Love Snowstorms

Got a big one last night. It stared late in the evening and snowed all night and then after about 10 inches, it fluttered all day long and we ended up with almost another 2 inches! Dreamy, wonderful snow! 

I got up out of our cozy flannel sheets to see the first look at all of that snow! 

 



This is looking outside from our dining room. I love the top of that lamppost early in the morning. 







After a few morning pictures, Scott and Abigail were up -- time for waffles! 





In the late afternoon we headed outside for a walk while Scott started snow blowing. 



Enjoyed a cozy fire! 



We went out front to enjoy all of the details. 






Before I pulled all of our shades for the night I ran out front to take a few last pictures. I love our home best in the snow! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment