Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Oh Vermont ~ part 4

This is the same thing that happens to me around 3:00 pm on Christmas Day. I put my camera down. And there are usually hardly anymore pictures after that. It's time to eat, and there are cookies for dessert....  so a camera is rarely on the scene. 

Maybe today we did less or maybe I've gotten used to how pretty it is in Vermont that I stopped desperately trying to capture it.

But there are a few pictures. 

Morning workouts in this beautiful place I will miss! 



Breakfast in our Inn was outstanding!



Lot's of time by the pool relaxing - I'm reading a great book (super excited for this one as a teacher) 




Walks around town



We visited the Ben & Jerry's ice-cream factory and took a tour {with samples} 

Looming clouds all day but no rain!!! 

 


Abigail got the very first sundae of her life!!! (besides ones we make at home of course) The folks at Ben & Jerry's were super awesome about her dairy allergy and all of the precautions. They even had whipped cream! 


We weren't allowed to take pictures on the tour but the flavor lab and the samples were the end of the tour and we were finally allowed to take pictures!











No comments:

Post a Comment