Wednesday, March 22, 2023

The Cutest Little Dorm Room in the World

I love when I come across a picture of what my childhood bedroom looked like (although in my memory forever, it's fun to see the flowered wallpaper and what I had on my desk). And it's fun to find a photo of one of my years at college - what did I have on my desk then? What was hanging on the walls? It transports me right back in time. Suddenly I'm 9 again or 19 again. Even finding a picture of our first married home is a treat - suddenly I'm 23 again. 

So naturally I take pictures of Anna's dorm room and I'll plop them here so she can look back one day. 

After spring break, mid March she moved back in and together we picked out all of these sweet little spring things: 

Love this little "hello sunshine" mat that greets her after classes


She has the sunniest, happy room. On the left is her "couch" all cozy with a quilt and pillows. I didn't take a picture of her bed since she was just bringing back her bedding all fresh and clean after break. 
 

A little vignette for spring to make her room cheerful







Even a sweet Easter egg garland! 


So glad Anna is in the right place. We so love Holy Cross. And still once in a while pinch ourselves that she is there! 

Next time I go I'll be sure to take a quick picture of her bed and how it all ties in with the colors of her couch. Home away from home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment