Tuesday, November 29, 2022

The Cutest Christmassy Dorm Room




Sunday morning we woke up to that little pink sliver of a pretty sunrise. I loved it so much I grabbed my camera but just a little too late. 

I wanted Anna to have a really special, loved on, breakfast - she only wanted fruit but loved the croissant and herbal tea with it. It always feels a bit sad on a day that Anna has to go back to college. We know we are going to miss her so much. 


But one very happy thing is that she said I could decorate her dorm room. She loved some snowmen we had in our kitchen this season (I'll show my Christmas house soon) and I set up a little hot cocoa station in her room. Take a peek! 









Some felt garland over her bulletin board... 


And this tree on her desk. Although not an advent calendar, she decided to add a bird each day until she comes home. So sweet. 



Love her so much! 


I was beaming when I saw this in a store over the weekend. Just the perfect thing for welcoming her each day back to her room!!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment