Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Forever Moments

38

I believe that Christmas is often made up of tiny moments - moments that sometimes only last a second and then are over. If we are careful those moments aren't gone. They are stored - forever in our hearts.

Perhaps that is why I love my camera so very much - it captures moments that only last a second - I look through my camera and somehow I know I need to snap my shutter because it is something I want to hold on to forever.

Here are some of my forever moments through the years.

Christmas in New York City ... just stopping for a snack

horse 4

Christmas Mornings

37

Ripping Open Presents

29

A Baby Doll

33

Waiting for Santa


looking up chimney

Christmas Eve Mass on her Daddy's Lap

at church 2

Add Dressed Up On Christmas Day

before church 6

Helping Her Get Dressed

1 collage

A Hug For Her Daddy

blog opening 19

Resting On Mommy

10

Little Golden Book Joy

43 collage

A Little Girl Growing Up

1 collage

Too Much Christmas

blog sized

The Year All She Wanted Santa To Do Was To Save Every Orphan... and he answered!

8

Little Feet, Silk Dresses, Opening Stockings

12

So much love

43

A Scream

37

Sprinkling Reindeer Food

22

When They First Walk Into the Living Room

35


Baby Doll Clothes

15

A Christmas Morning Cuddle

29

Hugs

10

December 25th at 9pm

30

I could go one for days posting these moments. I have learned through the years that the big picture of a 'picture perfect' Christmas doesn't exist. I learned long ago it is in the itty bitty moments that the magic happens - when we remember to look.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Tara,
    I lingered and lingered and lingered here tonight.
    These photos and the moments they forever captured are so beautiful.
    Love.
    Love.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete