Sunday, August 4, 2024

August Summer Kitchen

I read somewhere "let July be July, let August be August" 

and so

even though my heart is pulling me to all things cozy and fall, I plan on living out my fruity strawberry kitchen throughout August. 

I just redid a few things, deep cleaned, and loved the way it all turned out. 

Here and here is how it looked before (a lot of it is the same)  

I found that little cast iron skillet on this trip along with the strawberry tea towel... 


This was a 'must come home with me' from here too! 



I love these cookbooks so much. You can find them here. I first found one at a thrift store for $1 and had to hunt for the others in the collection. They are all handwritten and have the cutest little drawings. 







After we come home from our last little getaway in August (we are going back to Vermont) then I will begin to pack things up that are all summery and start to decorate for the fall. Can't wait! But still, let August be August. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment