Monday, July 15, 2024

Summer Kitchen Tour

Gingham blue and pops of red strawberries make it a vintage, fourth of July, festive, summer kitchen. 

I love these old vintage tea towels that I cut and sewed for the little curtains. 
The baskets have been up all year and give it a homey, country look... and of course the sink skirt I still just love a sink skirt. 




That blue plate I found for a steal at a thrift store along with the Burleigh Asia Pheasants that were first made in England in 1862!  (link here) I dreaming of the matching teapot... 


Basket on the wall with a Susan Branch coookbook: Summer! 


I always adore a small lamp in the kitchen for a bit of cozy (even in the summer). I found this one at a tiny church thrift store. I was at first thinking of the autumn with it's navy but decided to give it a try for the summer and love it so much! 

The strawberry creamer and dish were a Laura Ashely find and lot's of milk glass tiny creamers. 


You'll have to click (here) to see the General Store up close! 


 These strawberry dishes make me so happy in the summer. Sometimes I'd see them on a shelf in the winter and keep thinking, it's coming! Summer is coming! 






Blue and white gingham and vintage strawberry dishes... such a joy to me! 




You can click (here) to see a few reels and some posts that are fun to look at with our summer kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment