Thursday, February 23, 2023

Scenes from Valentines Day

The weekend before Valentines Day we went to visit Anna. It had been a while since we'd seen her (we brought her back for her spring semester toward the end of January!

We went out to eat, to a fun bookstore, and to my favorite antique shop!

It was so much fun to be all together even for the afternoon. 







And then for Valentines Day at home Abigail opened a few small gifts, lots of Valentine cards and we had a simple evening at home. 




I love that no matter the age of my daughters I get to decide how I want to make their day special. It doesn't matter that they are 19 and 15... they are all mine and I love to think of special ways to make their day sweet. I am so grateful to love them for life. 

Here is look back at other years: 

2013 and more


1 comment:

  1. Tara, it's so nice to see you blogging more again. I know it's mostly a "memory book" for you and your family, and these comments don't really matter, but I thought I'd let you know that I appreciate it :). Love getting a glimpse into your life/all of your lives.

    ReplyDelete