Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Our Classroom Family

I've finally figured out a way to get my phone pictures on this blog of mine. (even if they aren't perfect - you all know how I love the crisp, professional pictures from my big camera) 

But those pictures on my phone are memories and since this is why I blog, I've just got to get these here too. 

I want to remember this evening back in the busy of December when Abigail was at an orchestra rehearsal, Scott came to my classroom and hung these big wooden letters. Oh I love them so much with all of their hand drawn portraits up there. Swoon! 


 

I was taking these pictures to show my best teaching friend (who has years ago stopped blogging) who I still talk to. It's so cool how we started off as friends because our daughters wrote to each other and we were stay at home Moms and now we are Moms back in the classroom and we're still close friends. I love that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment