Friday, February 3, 2023

Vacation Week

January flew by - like really flew by!!! Here we are in February and I just found some pictures I took way back in December. They seem like a long time ago but I have to have them here because they make me feel so warm and cozy inside. 

I took them sometime between Christmas and New Years - that blessed week with all of us home. We also went to Nantucket that week. Click HERE to see those pictures. 

But this week at home was wonderful too.  Most days when the girls got up they put on pajamas for their clothes and we hung out all day and evening long. We focused on food, games, and being together. I wish I took more, but I certainly do love these! 


This popcorn maker that the girls opened on Christmas morning was a huge hit. We've used it so many times since this first night. It makes the very best popcorn in the world! 




Yummmmm I want this now! Nachos for dinner! 



And this was our New Years Eve. We made these yummy boards and watched a movie. So yummy and fun! 





I sure do love all of those cozy days and nights together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment