Saturday, February 11, 2023

Friday Night Is So Yummy

I love Friday night. We like to stay home. We like to cook. We make the same thing every Friday night. It's our cozy, yummy, comfort food and we love it better than any restaurant we could go to - or any take out either! It's our pizza bread night and it's just what we need. 

We eat perfect all week - someday I can post about that but Scott and I are super healthy about what we eat all week long - it makes this meal feel decadent.  




I make the pizza sauce on Thursday night - it needs to simmer all evening. I make the dough on Thursday night too. And on Friday Scott creates these fun pizza breads. We sit in the family room all around the coffee table and watch something. Something else different about us that we don't watch any shows or movies at all - weird, I know, but it's us. For me, I have teaching, and house things, and my girls, and life, and a few hobbies thrown in that are more important to me that watching anything. And Scott has basically the same thing. We've just never in our 27 years been TV people. So what to watch on a Friday night that we can all watch since it's the one hour it is on out of the whole week? We found this on Disney Plus and we love it!

It's so great to have our time finally all home (well, except for Anna) and doing something that warms us inside and out. Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment