Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Sunshine and a bit of Country Goodness

Our laundry room and mud room is the entrance to our home for us as it is right off the garage. I love this sunny place. 

This summer I have it all decorated for a sunny day picnic, country style. 


I found this adorable picnic baskets and put some tea towels in there for some country goodness. 

Although the scene I was going for was a grab a basket, ready for a country picnic... these baskets are actually quite functional. The first one has some votives and citronella candles, ready to grab and light for an evening outside. (if we are not on our screened in porch -- which is the 'outside' we love the best. 


Wallaroo hats are our favorites. I'm a 'no sun' girl for sure! I wear sunscreen 365 days a year and so if I'm headed for a walk, or anything in the sunshine, I also like these hats. The wide brim is also 50 SPF. Go check out their website

Here is a peek from the kitchen baking center pie cooling window... how fun! 


I love to create scenes of simpler times, and this lantern I adore. Although antique, Scott 'rigged it' to actually flicker a little light. I love it so much! 

The seasons bring me such joy... each one with delight. This book by Gladys Taber is delightful. 

Happy summer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment