Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Decorating the Kitchen

One of the happiest rooms for me to decorate is our kitchen. 

Some days I want nothing but the electric teapot on the counter - a clean, clear, nothing look. 

Other days, like these pictures, I want a cottage homey feel. 

This was yesterday. I took everything off the counter and arranged and rearranged, shopped my house, which is filled with vintage and antique finds, and came up with the cottage look. 

I adore it {for now} and wanted to create something that my girls would walk in and say, "adorable". 💞

They did! 

And since we all love looking at other homes inside, I thought you'd want to take a peek. 

When I took these it was pretty early and not too bright in here yet, my I had to crank up my ISO - which is why the photos are a bit grainy. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment