Monday, July 6, 2020

Tea Time Menu

Explanation of Tea Time is back here
tea 5

Tea time almost didn't happen this Sunday because the 4th was the day before and I cooked a bit more than I usually do that day - and all of the tea time treats need to be cooked the day before - but I pulled it off because I was craving sitting there as a family on Sunday so much - I just had to make it work.

This week I served:

tea 4

A Cold Strawberry Soup 

tea 3

Heart Shaped Cream Scones with Orange 

tea 1

Homemade vanilla cake squares 

tea 2

and I loved using these bowls 💕

tea 6

Paired with SerendipiTea organic black tea with orange blossoms, safflower petals, and tropical fruit flavorings

and Harney & Sons Indigo Punch 

Other tea menu posts are here and here and here and here and here and here and here  and  here  and here  and here 



No comments:

Post a Comment