Friday, July 3, 2020

Feet Up Friday

3

It was a great week - and now it's time for to start the weekend! (with this yummy food) We are celebrating Anna's summer Boston College class finishing up today... so proud of her! There is a cake in oven for that right now!

I haven't planned in the weekend yet - planning one day at a time here - I love to plan the next day in the evening. I believe that an amazing day starts the night before, and I love that my morning routine starts the night before. Here are a few things I do at night

1. I set out my planner and jot my schedule for the next day
2. I fill up 3 water bottles for the next day
3. I set out my workout clothes
4. I plan the very first thing I am going to do when I wake up in the morning.

72% of Americans head to a screen first thing in the morning. I think it's a huge mistake. It takes away from your productivity as well as your peace. It forces you to look at other peoples lives instead of creating your own. I have a rule to not go on a screen {at all} until I've gone through my entire morning routine. Mine starts with prayer and Bible time - I'm lost without it.

1

Now that I'm not planning for my teaching - I use my teaching planner for a list of things I want to get done during the summer as well as some professional development ideas I have for myself.

2

Looking forward to the weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Love your ideas here today - you have given me much motivation and inspiration! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes...and your space next to the stairs is so lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete